The E350 Evolution AR FluidRower by First Degree Fitness
The E350 (formerly E316) Fluid Rower is FDF’s champion indoor rower designed for the health club or commercial gym environment. The unique direct drive design of this fluid rower provides a close emulation to real on-water rowing, with the rider experiencing the sight, sound, and feel of the water churning through the tank. Dual seat rails provide enclosed roller surfaces for a cleaner, smoother and safer action. With unrivaled natural catch and resistance, the E350 Fluid Rower has an angled tank with straight-line configuration. Featuring FDF’s patented Variable Fluid innovation for instant adjustable resistance at the turn of a lever, the twin tank system delivers a massive range of resistance to suit every rower. The E350 Fluid Rower has a small footprint with easy mobility and compact storage, making it ideal for group classes, cardio areas and quality home gyms.
Order today and we'll add a heart rate chest strap/transmitter for free with your order!
E350 Evolution Tank
- 10 Level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR), to suit ANY fitness level.
- Direct Drive System (Patent Pending) Monitor.
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port.
- The IPM displays time, speed, distance, stroke rate, calories per hour, watts, 10 level adjustment, pacer.
- The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Fitted with Heart Rate receiver as standard & compatible with all main HR belts.
E350 Evolution Footboard
- Height Adjustable footplates with Advance Heel Cradle footboard design (Reg, Design) and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Rigid frame construction for maximum stability.
- Rubber feet for adhesion to floor surfaces and to prevent damage.
E350 Evolution Seat
- Seat at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit.
- Optional Back Support Handle – Dyneema® cable- no noisy chains, no lubrication.
- Deluxe Ergonomic handle allows a comfortable grip and minimized strain on forearms wrists and hands.
E350 Evolution Rail
- Extended transport wheels for ease of movement.
- Air Glide low friction seat rollers, concealed for a cleaner, safer, and a smoother ride.
E350 Evolution Specs
Stands on end for compact storage
Maximum user weight: 150kg (330lbs)
This product ships ground, usually via UPS.
Expected to leave the warehouse within a week from the date of order.
Main Frame – 5 Year Limited Warranty
FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace the Apollo Metal Main Frame / Viking Wooden Main Frame of the Rower should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 10 years of the original purchase. Warranty does not apply to frame coating.
Polycarbonate Tank & Seals – 5 Year Limited Warranty
FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace the polycarbonate tank or seals should they fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 5 years of the original purchase.
Mechanical Components (of a non-wearing nature) – 2 Year Limited Warranty
FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace any mechanical component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 2 years of the original purchase.
- Seat Frame
- Seat Rails
- Shaft and Impeller Assembly
All Other Components (of a wearing nature) – 1 Year Limited Warranty
FIRST DEGREE FITNESS will repair or replace any component should it fail due to any defect in materials or workmanship within 1 year of the original purchase.
- Bungee Recoil Cord
- Hand Grips & Footstraps
- Polyester Rowing Belt
- Seat and Seat Runners
- All Pulleys, Rollers & Bearings
- All Rubber Components
- Monitor & Speed Sensor (excluding replaceable batteries)
- Footplates (pivoting & sliding)
- Damage to the finish of any part of the machine
- Damage due to neglect, abuse, incorrect assembly or use of the machine
- Any charges for freight or customs clearance associated with the return or dispatch of parts
- Any damage to or loss of goods during transport of any kind
- Any labour cost associated with a warranty claim
- The serial number of the machine must be correctly registered with FIRST DEGREE FITNESS Limited or one of its appointed distributors
- FIRST DEGREE FITNESS Limited reserve the right to examine any part where replacement is claimed under warranty
- Warranty period applies only to the original purchaser from the date of purchase and is not transferable
- The product must be returned to your place of purchase in original packaging with transportation, insurance and associated charges paid for by you and risk of loss or damage assumed by you
- FIRST DEGREE FITNESS makes no other warranties except as stated here and expressly disclaims all warranties not stated in this warranty. Neither FIRST DEGREE FITNESS nor its associates shall be responsible for incidental or consequential damages
- Manufacturer's warranty automatically commences upon sale of the product to end user or upon the expiration of one (1) year from month of manufacture, whichever occurs first
This product is expected to leave the warehouse in 1-2 business days from the date of your order.
Order today and get FREE shipping.
This product ships ground, usually via UPS - signature required.
Our 100% Best Price Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and we've charged your card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers and have them ship out to you. Please note, different items have different shipping times, so please check the "Shipping Info" tab for an estimated shipping date.
We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address or phone number you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within the estimated shipping date, please feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
You are free to cancel your order within 24 hours, as long as your order has not shipped. We have absolutely NO CANCELLATION FEE. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.